In responding to the spread of the COVID-19, please abide by the following instructions: (June 9, 2020 update)
- The service of off-campus users and that holding inter-library cooperative library card to access library will be reopened from June 1, 2020, and the discussion rooms and other spaces will be reopened.
- Please keep 1.5m of social distance in the library, or wear a mask all the time.
- Please keep 1.5m of social distance in the library and wear a mask all the time since April 6th.
- The service of allowing off-campus users and that holding inter-library cooperative library card to access library is suspended since March 26th.
- Readers holding inter-library cooperative library card are prohibited.
- They will not be allowed to enter library or borrowing books.
- During the epidemic preventive period, the book drops on Taipei and Taoyuan campus are available all day. Please return books via library book drops.
- Facilities in the library will be not available since February 27 th.
- Taipei Library: Discussion Rooms、The Audiovisual Room and The Meeting Room
- Taoyuan Library: The Mini Theater、Discussion Rooms and Taoyuan QB1 Collection Room
- MCU library epidemic prevention measures upgrade since February 5th.
- Please pass the temperature screening when you get into the library.
- You have forehead temperature ≧ 37.5℃, cough or shortness of breath, are not allowed to enter the library. If such symptoms occur, please wear a facemask and seek medical care right away.
- Please use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer which located in front of security gate when you get into the library; then wear a facemask at your discretion when you in the reading area.
- If you have any problem about returning books, overdue or overdue fines, please contact the library (Taipei campus extension 2272、Taoyuan campus extension 3823、Library Email). We will deal with it individually according to your situation.
- We have strengthened the cleaning and disinfection, and set up alcohol-based hand sanitize for using.
Thank you for your cooperation.