In responding to new school year and the epidemic prevention measures, MCU library services have been adjusted correspondingly from Sep. 5th as follows: (9/2, 2022 updated)
1. Services for extramural users: We provide services for readers who hold the interlibrary loan card and temporary library card (such as alumni, MCU faculty’s dependents and MCU library friends etc.). Meanwhile, only alumni can apply for new library cards and temporary visitor cards, others will be remained suspended.
2. Resume regular opening hours during the academic semester:
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 ~ 22:00
- Saturday to Sunday: 09:00 ~ 17:00 (The library is closed on national holidays, please pay attention to the latest announcement of the library website.
- During the library closing session, the reading rooms are available at the 5th floor on Taipei campus library as well as the FF101 on Taoyuan campus.
3. Each discussion room, meeting room, audio-visual room (Taipei campus) and mini theater (Taoyuan campus) will be reopening.
4. Book drop is opened all the time:
Please use the book drop to reduce the chance of contact (do not put DVD or CD-ROMs with books in); or send them back to the library in double registered form.
- Faculty and student in Taipei campus send to: No. 250, Sec. 5, Zhongshan N. Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 111005 , Taiwan MCU LIBRARY
- Faculty and student in Taoyuan campus send to: No. 5, Deming Rd., Guishan Dist., Taoyuan City 333321 , Taiwan MCU LIBRARY
※ For more information, please continue to pay attention to the latest news on the library website.
※ If you have any question, please contact us.
- Taipei Campus：02-28824564#2731 Email: email@example.com
- Taoyuan Campus：03-3507001#3131 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org