In responding to the pandemic alert is lowered to Level 2, MCU library services have been adjusted correspondingly during summer vacation from July 27 to August 31, 2021 as follows: (7/27, 2021 update)
1. Provide services to MCU faculties and students only.
2. Services hours Adjustment (7/27-8/31): (7/27 ~ 8/1 Summer break)
(1) 8:30-15:30, Monday to Thursday
– Reading areas will be opening 50% of maximum capacity of seats.
– Please wear mask all the time and maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters when stay in the library.
(2) Closed on Fridays and weekends.
(3)Reading areas on the 5th floor will be opening 24 hours and 50% of maximum capacity of seats.
Please wear mask all the time and maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters when stay in the library.
3. Readers can only request books online from other campuses or items on held.
4. Extension of loan and reserve period:
‧ Loan period:
(1) The expiry date between 2021.5.15 to 2021.9.23 will be extended to 2021.9.24. So are reserved books.
(2) Books that expire before 5/15 are also recommended to be returned before 9/24.
(3) Overdue fines during 2021/5/15 to 2021/9/23 will be suspended.
‧Reserve or request period:
(1) For books that have been notified to pick up (reserved or requested books), the. reservation date will be extended to 9/24.
(2) Due to the extension of the preceding paragraph, reservation applications that. have not been returned will be processed after 9/24.
5. Book drop is opened all the time:
Please use the book drop to reduce the chance of contact (do not put DVD or CD-ROMs with books in); or send them back to the library in double registered form.
．Student in Taipei campus sends to: No. 250, Sec. 5, Zhongshan N. Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 111005 , Taiwan MCU LIBRARY
．Student in Taoyuan campus sends to: No. 5, Deming Rd., Guishan Dist., Taoyuan City 333321 , Taiwan MCU LIBRARY
6. Only offer online training courses, please note the email notification.
Thank you for your understanding of the inconvenience caused by the epidemic.
For more information /details, please continue to pay attention to the latest news on the library website.
If you have any question, please contact us.
‧Taipei Campus：02-28824564#2277 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org；
‧Taoyuan Campus：03-3507001#3131，Email: email@example.com。